Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound. We are set to open in Spring 2018 and will feature a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle will be a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events. Our gastropub style menu will be limited in size but of very high quality featuring local products whenever possible.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Taproom Team and its success during our inaugural season. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve all kitchen duties and include:
- Greeting and providing exceptional service to all brewery visitors
- Preparing a variety of menu items under the supervision of the chef
- Serving menu items compliant with established standards and portion sizes
- Notify Chef in advance of any likely shortages - eg. - Yo Chef! We are low on buns!!!
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- Constantly use safe and hygienic safe food handling practices
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great beer and food
- Previous kitchen experience
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Must be available to work at rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
- A team player...above all...
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
There are both seasonal and full-time year-round positions available in this role.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.