Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound. We feature a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events. Our gastropub style menu is limited in size but of high quality featuring local products where possible.
We are seeking a friendly and hardworking person to be a key part of the Team and its success. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve and include:
- Bussing and cleaning tables
- Separating and washing dishes
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- Basic food preparation duties
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- Must be available to work a schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
- A team player...above all...
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
This is a part time casual position with flexible working hours available on evenings and weekends.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.