Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound. We are set to open in Spring 2018 and will feature a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle will be a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Team and its success during our inaugural season. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
This is a crucial position on our management team which primarily involves administrative duties and keeping the Trestle Train on the rails. As our company grows, events planning and management will become a larger part of the role.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- HR duties including staff management, scheduling, payroll, WSIB, EI, CPP etc.
- Managing Accounts Receivable/Payable
- All bookkeeping duties using Quickbooks
- Managing POS system (Touch Bistro)
- Coordinating Order Entries for LCBO/Grocery/Beer Store and Licensees in cooperation with the Sales Manager
- Inventory management in coordination with the Brewmaster, Chef and Retail Staff
- Collaborate with the Brewing and Sales teams to forecast production requirements
- Determining and executing purchasing requirements as part of the senior management team
- Events management as part of the senior management team
- Training of staff in cooperation with the senior management team to provide a superior experience in the tap room for all customers
- A passion for great beer and all things craft
- Managerial experience
- Experience training staff
- Bookkeeping experience including preparation of documents for delivery to Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks
- Proficiency with the Google Apps suite (calendar, drive, docs and sheets)
- Smart Serve certification
- Proficiency with Cloud Based
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to learn and become a super-user of our brewery management software (EKOS Brewmaster)
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly
- Willing to be trained to have superior knowledge of our beers and best practices
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Above all… a team player
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a full-time year-round position with benefits.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.