Territory Manager - Sales
Territory Manager - Sales
Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound. We are set to open in Spring 2018 and will feature a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle will be a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Team and its success during our inaugural season. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Generating and maintaining sales through a variety of sales channels including licensees, LCBO, Grocery and TBS
- Balancing sales priorities by maintaining existing relationships and building growth in a controlled and sensible manner
- Being the face of Trestle Brewing Company building relationships with customers and consumers
- Developing and implementing successful sales strategies
- Communicating regularly with the General Manager and Office Manager regarding orders, trends and any sales related issues
- Participating and coordinating beer samplings, licensee server training, beer festivals and other offsite events
- Completing company administration requirements on time and regularly (CRM inputs, expense reports, weekly/monthly recaps, weekly calendar, budget management)
- Regularly contributing to Trestle Brewing social media properties/strategy
- A passion for great beer
- Strong knowledge of the Ontario craft beer market
- Sales and account management experience
- Proficiency with the Google Apps suite (gmail, calendar, drive, docs and sheets)
- Smart Serve certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Own a registered and insured vehicle with the ability to work in a mobile environment
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Able to learn and become a super-user of the CRM portion of our brewery management software (EKOS Brewmaster)
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly
- Willing to be trained to have superior knowledge of our beers and best practices
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Able to regularly lift heavy objects such as 30l kegs and cases of beer
- A team player...above all...
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a full-time year-round position with benefits available.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.