Join us for a Ukrainian Feast Fundraiser on Sunday, December 4th at 5pm.
This year a large number of Ukrainian people fleeing the war have settled in Parry Sound as newcomers in our community. Here at Trestle, we are lucky to have had Serhii, Sasha, and Yuliia join our culinary team.
Unfortunately, Serhii recently suffered a medical emergency from which he must take a significant amount of time off work to recover. This incident has highlighted the need for our community to continue to support these folks to adjust to their new lives in Canada.
All proceeds from the event will be given to Rotary Parry Sound to help with the support of their Ukrainian support programs in our community.
About the event:
Sasha and Yuliia will be leading our team in cooking a four-course dinner of traditional Ukrainian dishes!
Your ticket includes dinner and three drink tickets for beer or house wine. Any unused drink tickets can be donated back to the brewery and we will credit them to the total given to Rotary at $10/ticket.
The dinner will be held at a long community table in the Taproom and seating is limited to 40 guests.
The event will be held from 5pm-8pm with a cocktail hour from 5pm-6pm before dinner is served.
Preserved Herring - carrot, onion, potato
Chicken Liver Pate - cognac, caramelized onion
Potato Pancake - mushroom, sour cream
1 - Borsch
beets, red beans, rich chicken stock
2 - Vareniki
porcini mushroom & potato, cabbage, fried onion, sour cream
3 - Chicken Kiev
stuffed bell pepper, fine herbs
4 - Honey Cake
fresh berries, mint
The Fine Print:
- Includes gratuity for our staff working the event
- You will receive a $100 charitable tax receipt from Rotary Parry Sound for each ticket purchased
- Tickets are non-refundable, but they can be transferred to someone else by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no physical tickets. Your name will be added to a guest list
- Please note some menu items may change based on the availability of special ingredients