Date: Every Sunday through the Summer
Time: 1:30pm - 3pm
Drink craft beer and explore our beautiful waterfront! You will walk along the Parry Sound waterfront fitness trail with a professional guide while learning about the UNESCO Georgian Bay Biosphere, the history of the waterfront and local wildlife. The walk will finish at Trestle Brewing Company where you will go on a brewery tour learning about the process of making all-natural craft beer. Your afternoon will conclude by sampling a flight of four Trestle beers!
All tours include:
- An enthusiastic and knowledgeable Georgian Bay Biosphere tour guide accompanying you on walking tour from the Town Dock area to Trestle Brewing Company
- A sample flight of 4 beer styles (4 x 5oz) or your choice of a non-alcoholic drink for non-drinkers from our regular menu
- A behind the scenes brewery tour where you will learn about the brewing process from grain to glass
- A Trestle Brewing Company souvenir beer glass
- Tours meet at the Artist Station next to the MV Chippewa III at 1:30pm sharp.
- There is no physical ticket for the tour - your name will be added to the guest list after your purchase
- Lunch and dinner options are available at the brewery. To see our full menu visit - https://trestlebrewing.com/pages/menu
- Tours will run rain or shine and tickets are non-refundable