Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound featuring a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Team and its success. As a small and growing company, we require hard working and dependable team members to learn and grow with our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve all kitchen duties and include:
- Providing exceptional service to all brewery visitors
- Performing opening and closing procedures
- Preparing a variety of menu items under the supervision of the chef
- Serving menu items compliant with established standards and portion sizes
- Notify Chef in advance of any likely shortages
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- Constantly use safe and hygienic safe food handling practices
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great food and all things craft
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Must be available to work at rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
- A team player...above all...
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.