Read Before Booking:
We recommend booking ahead 10-14 days to avoid disappointment.
We do not take reservations by email or through social media channels. We use a system that includes reservations, walk-ins, and a waiting list. It can also be difficult at times to get a human on the phone as we are very busy.
- Reservations are for a 1 hour and 30 minute period. Due to limited seating, we kindly ask you to make way for the next guests after this time.
- Your reservation will be for outdoor dining, except for in the case of inclement weather. If the weather is nasty, we will move you into our large outdoor tent. The tent is covered from rain, but it is not heated, so you'll want to dress warmly!
- As of September 22nd, proof of vaccination is required in Ontario for everyone 12 or older seated indoors or in the tent. It is not required for outdoor seating, the Retail Store or takeout.
- We are now accepting reservations for groups of up to 8 people. Please be aware that 8 people at a table is a little tight... you'll want to be good friends! For groups larger than 8 - please book two tables. For groups larger than 16 please email email@example.com well in advance to inquire about a booking.
- We do not allow dogs indoors or in the tent unless they are a registered service animal, so it's best to leave Rover at home unless you are sure that you will be able to dine outside.
- Reservations can only be made up to 30 days in advance. After this the booking period will show as closed.
- Please note that we are closed on Mondays.