Read Before Booking:
April 2nd Update: All reservations until May 7th are cancelled due to the Stay-at-Home order. We remain open for curbside pick-up for takeout food & beer.
- Reservations are for a 1 hour and 15 minute period. Due to our limited seating, we kindly ask you to make way for the next guests as necessary.
- A maximum of 6 people may be seated together.
- We are only accepting reservations currently for outdoor dining in a Bubble or The Yurt. We also have a very limited number of tables available indoors on a first come, first served basis.
- Screening and contact information is required for all guests. Face coverings are required in all areas except while you are seated at your table.
- We do not allow dogs in the Taproom, The Yurt or The Bubbles, so it's best to leave Rover at home.
- Reservations can only be made up to 30 days in advance.