Read Before Booking:
We are now booking reservations for our patio! We recommend booking ahead 10-14 days to avoid disappointment.
We do not take reservations by email or through social media channels. We use a system that includes reservations, walk-ins, and a waiting list. It can also be difficult at times to get a human on the phone as we are very busy.
- Reservations are for a 1 hour and 30 minute period. Due to limited seating, we kindly ask you to make way for the next guests after this time.
- We are now accepting reservations for groups of up to 8 people. Please be aware that 8 people at a table is a little tight... you'll want to be good friends! For groups larger than 8 - please book two tables. For groups larger than 16 please email email@example.com well in advance to inquire about a booking.
- We are only accepting reservations currently for outdoor dining. If the weather does not cooperate we will notify you to cancel your reservation. This will occur only in the case of heavy rain or extreme weather. We will remain open in light/moderate rain.
- We do not allow dogs into the brewery or on the patio unless they are a registered service animal, so it's best to leave Rover at home.
- Reservations can only be made up to 30 days in advance. After this the booking period will show as closed.
- We will be closed on August 11th for a staff appreciation day!