Trestle Brewing Company Ltd. - Parry Sound, ON - trestlebrewing.com
About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound featuring a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events. Our gastropub style menu focuses on using fresh, local ingredients wherever possible.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking experienced cooks to be a key part of the Trestle Team and its success. As a small and growing company, we require hard working and dependable team members to learn and grow with our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve all kitchen duties and include:
- Providing exceptional service to all brewery visitors
- Preparing and plating dishes for service, observing the Chef’s recipes and pre-determined portion sizes
- Working as part of the culinary team to produce high quality dishes consistently and quickly
- Properly labeling, storing and rotating of food items to prevent excess waste
- Serving menu items compliant with established standards and portion sizes
- Leading the kitchen team in the Chef’s absence
- Monitoring prep levels and notifying the Chef in advance of any likely shortages
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- Constantly use safe and hygienic safe food handling practices
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great food and all things craft
- Previous kitchen experience
- Must be available to work at rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
- A team player...above all...
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.