Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound. We are set to open in Spring 2018 and will feature a riverside patio, taproom and retail bottle shop. Trestle will be a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to be a key part of the Trestle Team and its success during our inaugural season. As a small and growing company, we require team members with varied skill sets who are able to fill a variety of roles within our organization.
Under the supervision of the Brewmaster and/or the Assistant Brewer, the Packaging Technician will be responsible for packaging of finished product according to Trestle Brewing Company’s SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Set up, maintain and operate the canning line and kegging system
- Monitor and record data related to packaging operations
- Monitor the flow of materials (cans, lids, labels, beer, trays etc.) to the machines and resupply or report issues as required
- Inspect, clean and sanitize packaging machinery
- Operate the keg washer
- Operate the labelling lachine
- Perform deliveries to local accounts
- Perform general cleaning and warehousing duties in the brewery
- Comply with workplace safety requirements at all times including use of supplied personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Occasionally provide support for offsite events
- Be prepared to help with other tasks that arise as a team member of a small business
- A passion for great beer
- Smart Serve & Retail Alcohol Sales certification
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly
- A team player
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Able to routinely lift and carry heavy objects
There are both seasonal and full-time year-round positions available in this role.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.