About Trestle Brewing Company
Trestle Brewing Company is a small craft brewery & restaurant located on the waterfront in beautiful Parry Sound on the shores of Georgian Bay. Our brewery has one of the best locations in Ontario with an incredible riverside Patio, Biergarten, Taproom and Retail Store. Trestle is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a hub for the local community and events. Our menu is Feast ON certified by the Ontario Culinary Alliance and focuses on using fresh, local ingredients & includes our beer as much as possible. Each year, we serve around 100, 000 guests onsite.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking folks to be a key part of the Trestle Taproom Team and its success.
About The Job
We are hiring for both seasonal and permanent positions with start dates this spring. A Prep Cook/Dishwasher is involved in all aspects of preparing food for service and separating, cleaning and sorting of dishes.
If you want to be part of a fast-paced, supportive, and team focused culinary atmosphere, this is the place for you. You will develop skills that you can use to move forward in a culinary career or take with you into other pursuits.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive wages and flexible scheduling
- Weekly tip-out (averages an additional $3/hour - varies based on sales)
- One meal included each shift. Staff discount available when not working.
- Join a family culture that is positive, supportive and inclusive with a strong management team
- If you commit to us, we will commit to you and support your career growth
- Become a part of a team consisting of similar energetic people and enjoy a beautiful summer (or longer) in Parry Sound
Your day to day responsibilities will involve and include:
- Food preparation duties
- Separating and washing dishes
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
A passion for great food
Must be available to work a schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Being able to work well with others
Able to follow instructions and embrace feedback
Who You Are
You are a team player - above all else.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
You are reliable, with strong organizational and time management skills.
You are able to work through occasionally difficult and stressful situations.
You must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.